Trail Grooming Report – March 2, 2016

The “storm” is almost over…we got 3″ of snow, then sleet & freezing rain before a short period of real rain.

End result is 2″ of heavy wet snow with temperature already back down to 32F and it’s currently snowing lightly. Low temp tonight predicted to be 3F.

So all of our icy areas (and the lakes) will now be snow covered and we will be able to groom the trails.

Higher elevations got more snow, less rain. Chesuncook Village is reporting 6″ new snow and no rain.

The long range forecast doesn’t look too good for next week, so if you have the ability to ride this weekend, DO IT!

All three of our machines will be out grooming all the Jo Mary trails on Thursday morning while it is still very cold.

Enjoy, this might be the last great weekend.


This entry was posted in Club News, News, Snowmobile Trails, Trail Reports and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.